Effective Mold Testing And Remediation In Phoenix
Every mold situation is different, and the mold damage can vary in size, type, and severity. ASAP Restoration LLC can handle any mold job, large or small. Our experienced team of mold professional’s first priority is the health and safety of our customers. Simply follow these steps to get the mold remediation process started.
- Step 1: Call (602) 515-7918 today to speak with the professionals at ASAP RestorationThe process of mold remediation begins the moment you contact ASAP Restoration. In order to respond to your needs appropriately, one of our mold remediation specialists will be ask you a series of questions that will help our mold remediation professionals determine what equipment and resources are necessary for your particular situation.
- Step 2: Mold Damage Inspection and Assessment An ASAP Restoration professional will come by your home or business to carefully perform an inspection for signs of mold. Our restoration professionals utilize a variety of technologies to detect mold and its sources because not all signs of mold or damage caused by mold are visible to the naked eye. In actuallity most mold hidden from plain sight.
- Step 3: Mold Containment There are a number of mold containment procedures ASAP Restoration uses to prevent mold from spreading. One of which is by using negative air chambers. This is an advanced procedure that utilizes physical barriers to isolate the contaminated area. Another procedure uses negative air pressure to contain the mold spores during the mold cleanup.
- Step 4: Air FiltrationASAP Restoration’s filtration system will capture airborne mold spores to purify the air quality in your property. Our mold remediation specialists use advanced equipment like HEPA vacuums and air scrubbers to clean the air and prevent the spread of mold spores anywhere else in the house or building.
- Step 5: Removal of Contaminated MaterialsAsap Restoration mold remediation professionals diminish mold colonies and keep them under wraps with specialized antimicrobial and anti-fungal treatments. Any porous materials that has been heavily infested, such as carpeting and drywall, will be removed from the property and safely disposed of.
- Step 6: Clean Up and RestorationAny items that can be salvaged from mold contamination will be cleaned, sanitized, and restored using different cleaning techniques. And with the help of a fogging equipment, ASAP professional will remove mold odors and deodorize the materials.The structure’s restoration will involve repairs from minor fixes such as carpet replacement or re-painting to major ones such as reconstructing an entire room.
ASAP Restoration Provides
- Identification/correction of moisture problem.
- Isolation of the contaminated area and HVAC systems.
- Airflow management with negative air pressure and/or an air scrubber.
- Demolition and removal of porous materials (baseboard, drywall, insulation).
- Disposal of materials in an air tight and sealed 6 mil thick plastic bags.
- Cleaning of remaining materials (wire brush, sander, grinder, wet wipe).
- Deep cleaning of all surfaces in work area.
- Post-remediation mold clearance testing, performed by a 3rd party hygienist.
- Restoration and reconstruction.
If you suspect you have mold growing in your home, a mold testing may be able to help you confirm it. Moreover, mold tests can measure the quality of your indoor air, pinpoint where the mold lies, and identify what mold species is residing in your home.Mold often thrives unnoticed behind walls and other sneaky corners and spaces in your property. With a mold testing procedure, you’ll be able to tell where it lies based on which area/s have the highest amount of mold spores present.Testing after a Mold RemovalMold testing does not only apply after a mold inspection. It can also be useful after you have had a mold removal procedure to make sure that the process was a success. There are three types of mold testing. All three types should ideally be performed in order to ensure a mold-free home.Air Testing: Having the indoor air tested for spores can help you confirm if there is mold growth in your home and tell where it is hiding. However, the amount of mold spores present in the air can change drastically in a short period of time. Thus, you cannot solely rely on the results of air testing.Surface Testing: Surface sampling tests household surfaces through methods like tape lifting, and swabbing whether to determine where the mold is or to see if the area has been remediated properly.Bulk Testing: This type of testing involves sending pieces of a mold-infested material from your home to a lab for examination. The pieces are put under a microscope to examine the mold particles. Similar to air testing, bulk testing can help you determine the amount of mold particles present in your home.Professional Mold TestingAlthough there are mold test kits available in selected stores, and you do have the option to do it yourself, but it is still best to have mold testing in Phoenix performed by a qualified mold testing professional. Call (602) 515-7918 and enlist the mold testing professional at ASAP Restoration. We specialize in mold remediation testing and removal in the Phoenix, Arizona Area; including the surrounding areas as well. So contact ASAP Restoration today and speak with one of our professional to have your questions answered or to schedule an appointment.